An upgraded follow-up to the XC10, the Canon XC15 4K Professional Camcorder is enhanced for more professional use, providing for a more complete audio/video capture workflow among other in the same compact, ergonomic form factor.
The XC15 features a 1" 12MP CMOS sensor capable of capturing up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at up to 29.97 fps and 1080p at up to 59.94p, and an integrated f/2.8 - 5.6, 8.9 to 89mm zoom lens, which has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 27.3 to 273mm in video mode. The camera has separate focus and zoom rings and offers auto and manual focus controls. The XC15 supports both CFast and SD cards like the XC10 did. 4K video records to CFast cards in an MXF wrapper at up to 305 Mbps in an H.264-based, IntraFrame, 4:2:2, 8-bit codec; while 1080p video writes to SD cards at up to 50 Mbps in an H.264-based, Long-GOP, 4:2:2, 8-bit codec, also in an MXF wrapper. Still images are also written to SD cards. Keeping 4K video separate from 1080p and stills will help avoid data mix-ups.
The XC15 comes with the MA-400 microphone adapter and features an XLR audio input supporting the adapter. The MA-400 was originally designed for the C300 Mk II and is geared toward single-user applications such as run-and-gun news gathering. It′s shoe-mountable from two different positions and offers an external mic holder.
With the added XLR input, menu options have also been added to the XC15 and many existing ones revised for pro applications. Among the new menu options you′ll find internal mic trimming, mic low-cut, and internal mic sensitivity. New looks have been added as well for movies and still photos. The movie looks from the C300 Mk II have been incorporated, and this will allow for consistency with the C300 Mk II if you use the XC15 as a B-camera, and will also make grading easier. The XC15 also has a new 24p mode for both 4K and 1080p video for film productions (in addition to the XC10′s 23.98p), and 24p can also be recorded at up to 305 Mbps in 4K, just like in the C300 Mk II, allowing for further consistency.
The XC15 also features a Waveform Monitor display, which enables accurate monitoring of video signal characteristics during outdoor shooting or whenever lighting conditions make the display difficult to see. Three additional shutter speeds matching the C300 Mk II have also been added for flicker reduction. You′ll be able to set the right speed to handle the wave frequency at the shooting location. The scale display has also been changed to now be based on 1/24 second shutter speeds in following with the 23.98 sequence, improving usability for cinema productions. Finding a standard shutter speed is generally hard when shooting in 23.98p, but now that has changed with the UI being based on 1/24 second shutter speeds. The shutter speed display can also be switched to a shutter angle display from the menu if that′s how you prefer it.
Another new feature is Highlight Priority, a new gamma mode that provides similar effects to HDR. Highlight Priority offers a bright linear display that expresses the very tonality seen with the eyes. The color reproduction and sharpness of mid- to high-brightness areas are displayed with greater realism. Rules can also now be assigned to file names and metadata after filming for easier data management using XF-AVC. Proxy files are defined to be distinguished with a quick look at the file name, improving work efficiency. And finally, there′s also a new touch panel with an operation lock. When operating the camera with cross keys, you can set the operation lock to prevent mistakes in operation and settings.
The XC15 is small enough to be highly compact, yet large enough to handle comfortably. It features a grip on the side with a record button and other controls at your fingertips. The LCD on the rear is centered and tiltable. The included viewfinder attaches right onto the LCD and stays at the center of the rear of the camera, which is especially beneficial for those rare users who prefer to use their left eye with viewfinders. The camera also has a large foot on the bottom that allows you to safely place it down. Among the included accessories you get a hood, GPS receiver, wireless remote, power accessories, cables, and a soft carrying case.
- General Features
- Upgraded follow-up to the XC10, enhanced for a more professional audio/video workflow
- 1" 12MP CMOS sensor
- Captures up to UHD 4K at up to 29.97 fps and 1080p at up to 59.94p
- Integrated f/2.8 - 5.6, 8.9 - 89mm, 10x optical zoom lens with an ND filter
- DIGIC DV 5 Image Processor
- Separate focus and zoom rings
- Auto and manual focus controls
- Supports both CFast and SD cards
- 3" LCD Display
- Detachable viewfinder
- 720p high-frame rate recording
- 160 to 20,000 ISO range
- Canon Log Gamma and Wide DR Gamma
- New Features
- XLR audio input for MA-400 microphone adapter
- Includes MA-400 microphone adapter
- New and revised menu options such as internal mic trimming
- New looks for movies and still photos
- Movie looks incorporated from the C300 Mk II
- 24p mode for both 4K (at 305 Mbps, like in C300 Mk II) and 1080p video
- Waveform Monitor display
- Three new shutter speeds matching the C300 Mk II for flicker reduction
- Scale display based on 1/24 sec shutter speeds in following with the 23.98 sequence
- Shutter speed display can be switched to a shutter angle display
- Highlight Priority, a new gamma that provides the same effects as HDR
- Rules can be assigned to file names and metadata after filming
- Operation lock for when operating the camera with cross keys
|Sensor Size||1.0" CMOS (16 mm diagonally)|
|Processor||DIGIC DV 5|
Movies: Approx. 8.29 million
Photos: Approx. 12 million
8.9 to 89 mm f/2.8 - 5.6 10x Optical Zoom Lens
35mm Equivalent Movie Mode: 27.3 to 273 mm
35mm Equivalent Photo Mode: 24.1 to 241 mm
8-blade iris diaphragm
|Shutter||Equipped with mechanical shutter (still photos only)|
|Gain||0.0 - 42 dB|
|ND Filter||1 internal unit, can be switched on/off|
|Shake Correction||Optical + Electronic assist|
3" (7.6 cm) VGA+
Approx. 1.03 million dot (3:2 aspect ratio)
Electrostatic capacitance-type touch panel
Ultra HD 4K:
3840 x 2160 at 29.97p/24.00p/23.98p
MXF (4:2:2/8-bit IntraFrame)
Sound: LPCM/2-Ch, 16-bit/48 kHz
1920 x 1080 at 23.98p/24.00p/29.97p/59.94p/59.94i
50 Mbps at 59.94p
35 Mbps at other frame rates
MXF (4:2:2/8-bit Long-GOP)
Sound: LPCM/2-Ch, 16-bit/48 kHz
Slow & Fast Recording:
1/4, 1/2, x2, x4, x10, x20, x60, x120, x1200 (30p playback)
Slow recording is HD only
1/2 time: 1920 x 1080, 1/4: 1280 x 720
4000 x 3000, 12 MP (4:3) / 640 x 480 (VGA)
4000 x 2664, approx. 10.66 MP (3:2)
3840 x 2160, approx. 8.29 MP (16:9)
Interval Capture: Yes (choose from 5sec/10sec/30sec/1min/10min intervals)
One CFast card slot, one SD card slot
4K: CFast cards
1080p/still photos: SD cards
USB port (high-speed)
XLR input (when using MA-400 mic adapter)
DC-jack (supports CA-945 power adapter)
|Battery||LP-E6N included (7.2 V, 1865 mAh)|
|Wi-Fi||5 GHz / 2.4 GHz Dual Band|
|Accessory Shoe||Cold shoe|
Approx. 5 x 4.2 x 4.8" (12.8 x 10.6 x 12.2 cm) (standalone)
Approx. 5.2 x 8.7 x 9.4" (13.2 x 22 x 24 cm) (including finder, hood, and microphone adapter)
|Weight||Approx. 2 lb (1 kg) (standalone)|
|Package Weight||8.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.9 x 13.4 x 9.1"|
Bankalara özel taksit seçenekleri :
|Kredi Kartı Tek Çekim ve Taksit Oranları|
Temel kural olarak aldığınız ürünü teslimat tarihinden itibaren 7 iş günü içerisinde firmamızın düzenlemiş olduğu faturanız ve iade sebebinizi içeren bir not eki ile iade edebilirsiniz.
* İADE ÜRÜNLERİNİZİ MUTLAKA İADE SEBEBİNİZİ BİLDİREN BİR NOT EKİ VE FATURANIZ İLE GÖNDERİNİZ. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürünün faturası kurumsal ise, geri iade ederken kurumun düzenlemiş olduğu iade faturası ile birlikte göndermeniz gerekmektedir. İade faturası, kargo payı dahil edilmeden ( ürün birim fiyatı + KDV şeklinde ) kesilmelidir. Faturası kurumlar adına düzenlenen sipariş iadeleri İADE FATURASI kesilmediği takdirde tamamlanamayacaktır.
385 SAYILI VERGİ USUL KANUNU GENEL TEBLİĞİ UYARINCA YENİ UYGULAMA!
Eğer vergi mükellefi değilseniz, almış olduğunuz ürünü iade ederken elinizde bulunan firmamıza ait faturada ilgili iade bölümündeki bilgileri eksiksiz olarak doldurduktan sonra imzalayarak ürün ile birlikte bize geri göndermeniz gerekmektedir. Aksi takdirde iade işleminiz tamamlanmayacaktır. Genel iade şartları aşağıdaki gibidir;
* İadeler mutlak surette orjinal kutu veya ambalajı ile birlikte yapılmalıdır. * Tekrar satılabilirlik özelliğini kaybetmiş, başka bir müşteri tarafından satın alınamayacak durumda olan ürünlerin iadesi kabul edilmemektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün ile birlikte orijinal fatura (sizdeki bütün kopyaları) ve iade sebebini içeren bir dilekçe göndermeniz gerekmektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün/ürünlerin kargo ücreti firmamız tarafından karşılanmaktadır..