Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Pro Tripod
- • Ayarlanabilir bacak açıları
- • Geri çekilebilir çivili ayaklar
- • Alüminyum malzeme
- • Maks. yükseklik: 267cm
- • Min. yükseklik: 44cm
The Manfrotto 161MK2B Super Pro Tripod is one of the tallest in the Manfrotto line of tripods, and is capable of supporting cameras up to 44 lb (20 kg), at a height of 8.75′. It is the ideal large format tripod for home and studio use, and works especially well with the 160 (3057) Professional Head.
The 161MK2′s center column is geared for easy, accurate adjustment. This tripod can easily handle an 8x10 view camera even at full height and precarious angles.
- The built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- The geared center column allows for safe and precise height adjustments.
- The three set screws in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure the head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- The twist locks are slightly slower to use than the more common "Quick Action" flip lever leg locks, but give total control over locking force. In addition, they are much easier to service out in the field.
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Limited 8-Year Warranty Extension upon Online Product Registration