The Panasonic AJ-PX270 microP2 Handheld AVC-ULTRA HD Camcorder is a compact camcorder that draws many of its design features from Panasonic′s shoulder-mounted line of camcorders. It features a 1/3" MOS imager that captures 1920 x 1080 at up to 60p and a 22x optical zoom lens, with optical image stabilization. It records at high data rates to a variety of media, including micro P2, as well as full sized P2 media cards, while allowing you to use SDHX/SDXC media cards at lower data rates. It features a single P2 card slot, dual microP2 card slots providing a variety of recording options, and a single SD card slot for recording proxy files and camera settings.
The AJ-PX270 features AVC Ultra recording, which allows expanded recording options. In addition to the standard frame rates, the camera will also record in variable frame rates at 1080p, from 1 to 60 fps in 25 steps. The camcorder features both an OLED viewfinder, and a 3.5" IPS LCD view screen. The lens has built-in manual focus, zoom, and iris rings, providing manual control in addition to the servo control of zoom, and auto focus and iris functions. Taking a page from the larger shoulder mount rigs, the camera features a front mounted audio input, for a camera-mounted mic, and a rear mounted audio XLR input for a second microphone. Audio level controls are at the rear of the camera, however, a second audio level control for the front XLR input is located towards the front of the camera, making it easy to adjust the level on that mic while shooting hand held.
Even though it is designed as a compact hand held camcorder, the AJ-PX270 features connections that let you easily integrated it into multi-camera shoots with large shoulder mounted cameras. First, it features Timecode in and out, and a Genlock in connector, so it can connect to a switcher for live multi-camera shoots. It features a 3G-SDI output for integrating into an SDI infrastructure, and output 1920 x 1080p 60 video from the camera. The HDMI output allows you to monitor on lower cost consumer monitors. The camera features a USB 3.0 connector, with USB Host capabilities, a USB 2.0, and a LAN port. It also features built-in networking protocols that allow you to wirelessly transfer your files when using optional USB dongles.
- The 3MOS sensor features 2.2 MP resolution, providing 1920 x 1080p images at up to 60 FPS. It features two menu settings, the default setting and the High Sensitivity setting, which acts a gain boost with noise reduction, providing a cleaner image than just using the gain funtion.
- Signal Processing
The camera features:
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS)
- Advanced Flash Band Compensation (FBC): that compensates for dark areas in the frame that can occur when a still flash goes off, the FBC, adjusts the image to minimize the appearance of the dark areas.
- Gamma Modes: the camera features 7 x user selectable Gamma modes - HD, SD, FILMLIKE 1, FILMLIKE 2, FILMLIKE 3, FILM-REC, VIDEO-REC
- 12 Axis Matrix Control + 3 skin tone: Provides a 12 axis color control of you image, with 3 skin tones control, so you can isolate and adjust your colors precisely, and protect your skin tones.
- The 22x optical zoom lens has a 35mm focal length equivalent of 28 to 616mm, so you have the focal range from wide to long covered. It features Optical image Stabilization (OIS), which is necessary when handholding with a long lens. The lens also features individual lens control rings for zoom, focus, and iris. This enables manual control of your lens (in addition to servo), that is similar to the control you get on full sized shoulder mount cameras.
- Frame Rate
The camera records at standard speeds, 23.98, 25, 29.97, 50, 59.94, it also records at variable frame rates in 1080p.
1080 60p: 1,2,4,6,9,12,15,18,20,21,22,24,25,26,27,28,30,32,34,36,40,44,48,54,60 fps
1080 50p: 1,2,4,6,9,12,15,18,20,21,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30,32,34,37,42,45,48,50 fps
- Recording Media
The AJ-PX270 features slots for available P2, micro P2, and SD cards. This provides you a wide choice of media to choose from. If you already have P2 cards, the AJ-PX270 is compatible with available P2 media cards. It features 2 x micro P2 slots that allow you a variety of recording functions. You can also record to SDHC/SDXC cards in the microP2 slots using reduced data rates. The camera detects the type of card you are recording to, and will display an error message if the card is not capable of recording the selected codec to that card.
Please note that no recording media is included with the camera.
Even though microP2 cards share the same form factor as SD cards, they differ significantly.
- microP2 cards feature an internal raid configuration, which allows them to record at significantly higher data rates than SDXC cards.
- microP2 cards continue recording from the physical memory space where it last stopped recording, even if erased or formatted. This extends the usable life of the microP2 card, as all the memory in the card is written to, instead of just a portion getting most of the writing/rewriting.
- Although the microP2 card has the same form factor as SD cards, and you can read and write to SD cards using the camera′s microP2 card slots, an SD card reader cannot access the additional contacts on a microP2 card, so it cannot read the high data rate files on the microP2 card.
- microP2 Recording Modes
The camera features 2 x microP2 slots, which allows for more recording options than just the single SD or P2 slot.
- Simultaneous recording: simultaneously creates duplicate recordings on both microP2 cards.
- Relay recording: The camera automatically switches recording from a filled card to an empty card. With enough power and memory cards you could record nonstop.
- Loop recording: Similar to Relay Recording, however when the second card is filled, the camera switches back to the first card, erasing one minute at a time, and recording onto that minute. This mode is especially suited to recording events that do not occur at a pre-determined time, allowing you to set the camera up and start recording, and not worry about missing the action while changing cards, or filling up the cache, and losing the shot because you hit record too late.
- Dual codec recording: Allows you to record two different codecs simultaneously on the same microP2 card. This allows you to record a high resolution file and a proxy file on to the same card.
- One clip recording: Every clip on the card is saved as one clip, as if you were recording on a tape based system.
- Background recording: Records continuously to one card, ignoring the start and stop button, while the other card follows the recording triggers. Announced update for June 2014
- P2 Recording
- The AJ-PX270 can record to P2 cards, however, the R, A, and E series P2 cards are limited to 100Mb/s supporting up to AVC-intra100 at 1080i 50/60, 1080p 24/25/30), and these cards do not support the AVC-intra 100 (1080p 50/60) or AVC-intra 200 codecs. The P2 F series card supports the same codecs as the R, A, and E series, but it also supports AVC-intra 100 at 1080p 50/60 and the AVC-intra 200 codec at all frame rates.
- SD Card Recording
- You can record using standard SDHC/SDXC cards in the microP2 card slots, however they will not support recording all the codecs available with microP2 cards. The camera also features a dedicated SD card slot that allows you to record proxy files to an SD card, as well as loading and saving scene files, and updates.
- The camera features an Ethernet port that allows you to connect it directly to a LAN (bypassing the need for a computer) and transfer your files to an FTP server with a global IP address.
- Wireless Networking
- The camera uses standard streaming protocols. Using an available AJ-WM30 USB dongle, you can connect the camera to a WiFi network and transfer files to an FTP server. Available third party dongles will allow 4G/LTE connectivity.
- The camera supports QoS (Quality of Service) protocols with select devices that support QoS. This allows the camera to resend packets that did not arrive. This function is dependent on the protocols supported by the available receiving device and the compatibility with the AJ-PX270.
The AJ-PX270 is compatible with VW-VB batteries, such as the included VW-VBD58 battery, which is rated at 5800mAh at 7.2VDC and features a battery level indicator. This battery is not compatible with previous Panasonic cameras as it is slightly wider than previous generations of batteries. However, you can use available CGA-D54 batteries to power the AJ-PX270.
The camera features a battery charger and a power supply, so you can charge a battery, while at the same time powering the camera with the separate power supply. You can even hot swap batteries provided the AC adapter is powering the camera when you do.
|Image Device||1/3" 3MOS, 2.2 MP|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Lens||22x Optical Zoom Lens|
|Minimum Illumination||0.02 Lux (F1.6, Gain 18dB, 1 second exposure, High Sens mode)|
|Recording Frame Rate||
720 x 480: 59.94i, 29.97p
720 x 576: 50i, 25p
1280 x 720pN 23.98/29.97
1280 x 720p 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94
1920 x 1080i 50/59.94
1920 x 1080pA 23.98 1920 x 1080pN 23.98/29.97
1920 x 1080p 23.98/25/29.97/50/59.94
Note: The AJ-PX270 does not support all of the formats included in the AVC-ULTRA family. AVC-200 is announced as an update available June, 2014
|Memory Card Slot||
2 x Micro P2
1 x P2
1 x SD
|LCD Monitor||3.5", QHD, approximately 156k dots|
|Viewfinder||0.5" OLED, approximately 1.76 MP resolution|
|Input and Output Connectors||
Timecode: 1 x BNC
Genlock: 1 x BNC (shared with video out)
3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
Video: 1 x BNC (Combo Genlock in/Video out)
Balanced: 2 x XLR
Audio out: 1 x
Headphone out: 1 x
Uses: VW-VBD58 battery
|Dimensions||6.9 x 6.7 x 13" / 176 x 171 x 329 mm|
4.9 lb / 2.2 kg (body only)
5.7 lb / 2.6 kg (including lens hood, supplied battery, and microphone holder)
|Package Weight||11.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.1 x 14.9 x 12.6"|
Bankalara özel taksit seçenekleri :
|Kredi Kartı Tek Çekim ve Taksit Oranları|
|3||16,840.51 TL||50,521.52 TL|
Temel kural olarak aldığınız ürünü teslimat tarihinden itibaren 7 iş günü içerisinde firmamızın düzenlemiş olduğu faturanız ve iade sebebinizi içeren bir not eki ile iade edebilirsiniz.
* İADE ÜRÜNLERİNİZİ MUTLAKA İADE SEBEBİNİZİ BİLDİREN BİR NOT EKİ VE FATURANIZ İLE GÖNDERİNİZ. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürünün faturası kurumsal ise, geri iade ederken kurumun düzenlemiş olduğu iade faturası ile birlikte göndermeniz gerekmektedir. İade faturası, kargo payı dahil edilmeden ( ürün birim fiyatı + KDV şeklinde ) kesilmelidir. Faturası kurumlar adına düzenlenen sipariş iadeleri İADE FATURASI kesilmediği takdirde tamamlanamayacaktır.
385 SAYILI VERGİ USUL KANUNU GENEL TEBLİĞİ UYARINCA YENİ UYGULAMA!
Eğer vergi mükellefi değilseniz, almış olduğunuz ürünü iade ederken elinizde bulunan firmamıza ait faturada ilgili iade bölümündeki bilgileri eksiksiz olarak doldurduktan sonra imzalayarak ürün ile birlikte bize geri göndermeniz gerekmektedir. Aksi takdirde iade işleminiz tamamlanmayacaktır. Genel iade şartları aşağıdaki gibidir;
* İadeler mutlak surette orjinal kutu veya ambalajı ile birlikte yapılmalıdır. * Tekrar satılabilirlik özelliğini kaybetmiş, başka bir müşteri tarafından satın alınamayacak durumda olan ürünlerin iadesi kabul edilmemektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün ile birlikte orijinal fatura (sizdeki bütün kopyaları) ve iade sebebini içeren bir dilekçe göndermeniz gerekmektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün/ürünlerin kargo ücreti firmamız tarafından karşılanmaktadır..