The PAL Sony 64GB FDR-AXP35 4K Camcorder with Built-In Projector is a palm-sized Handycam camcorder compatible with European broadcast standards. It combines 4K video recording and Balanced Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to deliver clear, high-resolution video, even as you follow the action. It is equipped with a wide-angle Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* lens with 10x optical zoom and up to 20x Clear Image zoom and features an Exmor R CMOS sensor with Bionz X image processor that delivers Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution video at 24, 25 fps using Sony′s XAVC S codec. It also records 1080p video up to 50 fps in XAVC S or AVCHD and takes up to 20.6MP upscaled (interpolated) still images. It features a built-in DLP projector so you can watch your footage virtually anywhere you can find a flat surface.
Video and photos are recorded internally to the built-in 64GB of flash memory or to Memory Stick Duo or SD memory cards. You can monitor and playback footage on the camcorder′s 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD touchscreen display with 921K dot resolution, or the high-resolution 0.24" 1,555K dot OLED EVF. An HDMI output port is also provided for connecting to your HDTV to large-screen playback. For enhanced connectivity and remote control, the FDR-AXP35 is Wi-Fi and NFC enabled. This lets you use your smartphone or tablet to control the camcorder, as well as wirelessly transfer files to your mobile device and even stream live to Ustream.
Designed for a wide range of users, the camcorder features a range of automatic image and audio options for easy point-and-shoot operation, as well as enhanced manual controls that give you more creative freedom. An assignable ring in the front of the camcorder can be assigned to control of zoom, focus, exposure, iris, shutter speed, exposure, or white balance. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack is included for powering the camcorder, which can be re-charged using the camcorder′s built-in USB charging cable. Also included with the camcorder is an AC adapter, USB connection support cable, and an HDMI cable.
- Capture 4K Ultra HD Video
Capture the finest details in 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution. This camcorder allows incredibly high resolution, to produce vibrant and realistic images. In addition, the fast Bionz X image processor is the same one employed in professional Sony camcorder models, making it possible to record 50p movies at Full HD resolution for incredibly smooth and sharp playback, with no loss in realism, even when panning the camera and shooting moving subjects.
Note: UHS-I U3 or higher SDXC memory card required for 100 Mbps 4K recording, and Class 10 or higher SDXC required for 60 Mbps 4K recording.
- Built-In Projector
- A super-bright 50-lumen projector is built into the FDR-AXP35 4K video camcorder, letting any flat surface be your screen. An input makes it easy to project from external devices. Now everyone can get a glimpse into your most memorable adventures, anywhere.
- Direct Pixel Read Out
- The FDR-AXP35 incorporates ′direct pixel readout′ utilizing the entire width of the image sensor without line skipping or pixel binning. Therefore in both HD and 4K video acquisition it can read and process data from every one of the sensor′s pixels, resulting in smooth edges and color gradation giving you the incredible video from a tiny camera.
- Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* Lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- The FDR-AXP35 comes equipped with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens. It features a wide 35mm-equivalent focal length of 29.8mm (in movie mode) to fit more into your shots, well as 10x optical zoom and 20x Clear Image zoom for getting closer to the action.
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- On standard Optical SteadyShot camcorders a single "shift lens" is moved in the optical block to offset camera shake. Balanced Optical SteadyShot with Active Mode moves the entire optical block at once, maintaining the integrity of the optical path and reducing shake. It also reduces vignetting (light fall off towards the edge of a scene) and lowers distortion in videos and still photos.
- XAVC S, AVCHD, and MP4 Codecs
- The FDR-AXP35 records 4K and HD movies in the XAVC S format, which uses MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 for video compression and linear PCM for audio compression, while saving files in a MP4 wrapper which allows for extensive record times and easy editing. Additionally, you can chose to record HD in AVCHD (ideal for HDTV and Blu-ray disc burning) or MP4 (ideal for sharing over the internet). This gives you the ability to switch between all three formats or choosing dual record to capture both XAVC S and MP4 simultaneously.
- 0.24" OLED EVF
- The high contrast 0.24" OLED Tru-Finder EVF features a 1,555K-dot resolution and reproduces rich color and deep blacks. The optical design uses four dual-surface spherical lenses, which provides a wide 33-degree viewing angle for clear images from center to the edge of the viewfinder.
- 3.0" Xtra Fine LCD Touchscreen Display
- The 3.0" Clear Photo LCD features 921K dot resolution for sharp, bright, vivid images, enabling you to change settings to best represent the scene. Easily scroll through menus and view footage thanks to WhiteMagic technology that dramatically increases visibility in bright daylight.
- 5.1 Channel Mic with Audio Record Controls
- Dolby Digital 5.1 channel recording captures active sounds coming from all directions, so you can experience your home movies the way you experienced them while recording. Advanced sound features such as Auto Gain Control Limit and Auto Wind Noise Reduction make it even easier to get high-quality sound in various situations. The camcorder records high quality linear PCM (XAVC S) and AAC-LC 2ch (MP4).
- Simple Connectivity to Smartphones via Wi-Fi/NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi/NFC support enables easy connectivity with smartphones for one-touch sharing and one-touch remote control. NFC (near field communication) provides "touch connection" convenience when transferring images to Android smartphones and tablets. You simply touch your NFC-compatible device to the camcorder to establish a connection.
- Live Streaming
- Share the adventure as it happens via Ustream live streaming. Now your circle of friends and family can share the excitement in real time by simply logging in to UStream from anywhere. You can also link your favorite social accounts with the streaming to notify your friends when you start streaming video.
- Multi-Camera Control
- Add a different point of view by including other camera angles to your movies. Connect to up to five compatible Sony cameras via Wi-Fi and use the camcorder′s LCD to preview what the other cameras are seeing and simultaneously start recording on all synced cameras. After recording, you can use the PlayMemories Home software (available as a free download on Sony′s website) to easily edit and create multi-view movies.
- Highlight Movie Maker
Highlight Movie Maker produces a short highlight movie clip to share and enjoy instantly. Using an advanced algorithm based on the motion gyro, Highlight Movie Maker automatically selects the best scenes from your videos and creates a MP4 highlight reel of your recorded action.
Note: Highlight Move Maker is not available when shooting in 4K.
- Intelligent AUTO Mode
- Intelligent AUTO mode goes a step beyond traditional auto modes by analyzing your shot and then automatically selecting the appropriate settings from ten distinct scene modes and wind noise reduction. There are 60 different combinations possible: Portrait, Baby, Tripod, Backlight, Landscape, Spotlight, Twilight, Macro, and Low light.
- Multi Interface Accessory Shoe
- Expand photographic and movie shooting possibilities by attaching optional accessories via the Multi Interface Shoe. Attach an electronic viewfinder, external flash, stereo microphone, or even a compatible remote control via the Multi Terminal.
- Trimming Playback
- Connect to your 1080p HDTV via the camcorder′s HDMI output and select a specific portion of the 4K picture for playback; you can move the section using the camcorder′s menu toggle, and scale it using the zoom lever.
- Manual Control Ring
- The manual control ring around the lens opening can be assigned to control zoom, focus, exposure, iris, shutter speed, exposure, or white balance.
- Additional Features
- Dual Rec (video and still image recording)
- Photo capture from movie
- Built-in USB charging cable
- Cinematone Gamma/Color
- NightShot infrared system
- Direct Copy
- Event Browse/Share
- Face Detection (Face Touch)
- Motion/Golf Shot
- BRAVIA Sync (CEC)
- Smile Shutter
- Lock-on AF
- Audio rec level
- Audio level meter
- Advanced sound processor
- My Voice Cancelling
- Super Sampled Full HD Playback
8.29 Video (Image Stabilizer Off)
10.3 @ Photo 16:9
7.74 @ Photo 4:3
|Focal Length||3.8 - 38 mm|
|35mm Equivalent Focal Length||
29.8 - 298 movie
26.8 - 268 still
|Maximum Aperture||f/ 1.8 - f/ 3.4|
Intelligent: 15x 4K
Intelligent: 20x (in HD)
|Filter Size||52 mm|
Internal Flash Memory Up To 64 GB
Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, SD/SDHC/SDXC
3840 x 2160p / 25 fps (100 Mbps)
3840 x 2160p / 24 fps (100 Mbps)
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps
1920 x 1080p / 25 fps
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps
1920 x 1080p / 50 fps
1920 x 1080i / 50 fps
1920 x 1080p / 25 fps (24 Mbps)
1920 x 1080p / 24 fps
1440 x 1080i / 50 fps
1280 x 720p / 25 fps
|Still Image Resolution||
JPEG: 20.6 Megapixel, 6048 x 3400 (16:9)
JPEG: 10.3 Megapixel, 4288 x 2408 (16:9)
JPEG: 8.3 Megapixel, 3840 x 2160 (16:9)
JPEG: 7.7 Megapixel, 3216 x 2408 (4:3)
JPEG: 2.1 Megapixel, 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
Dolby Digital 2ch
Dolby Digital 5.1
|Resolution||640 x 1440|
Opening Angle: 90°
Turning Angle: 270°
|Native Resolution||854 x 480|
|Throw Distance||1.6′ (0.5 m)|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Auto, Manual|
|Self Timer||10 Sec|
|Scene Modes||Preset: Yes|
9 (4K: Standard; 1/60 shutter speed)
6 (HD: Standard; 1/60 shutter speed)
5 (4K: Low Light; 1/30 shutter speed)
3 (HD: Standard; 1/30 shutter speed)
0 (Nightshot; 1/60 shutter speed)
|White Balance Modes||
Light - No
Flash - No
|Accessory Shoe||Multi Interface Shoe|
1x Microphone In
1x HDMI Micro Projector input
1x HDMI D (Micro)
1x Headphone Out
1x USB 2.0
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 6.8 VDC, 1960 mAh,
Providing up to 3.4 Hours per Charge
|Power Adapter||100-240 VDC, 50/60HZ|
|Power Consumption||Recording:5.6 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.0 x 3.1 x 6.1" / 75.0 x 78.5 x 155.0 mm with NP-FV50 battery|
1.38 lb / 625 g body only
1.60 lb / 725 g with NP-FV50 battery
|Package Weight||2.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.1 x 6.2 x 5.1"|
Bankalara özel taksit seçenekleri :
|Kredi Kartı Tek Çekim ve Taksit Oranları|
Temel kural olarak aldığınız ürünü teslimat tarihinden itibaren 7 iş günü içerisinde firmamızın düzenlemiş olduğu faturanız ve iade sebebinizi içeren bir not eki ile iade edebilirsiniz.
* İADE ÜRÜNLERİNİZİ MUTLAKA İADE SEBEBİNİZİ BİLDİREN BİR NOT EKİ VE FATURANIZ İLE GÖNDERİNİZ. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürünün faturası kurumsal ise, geri iade ederken kurumun düzenlemiş olduğu iade faturası ile birlikte göndermeniz gerekmektedir. İade faturası, kargo payı dahil edilmeden ( ürün birim fiyatı + KDV şeklinde ) kesilmelidir. Faturası kurumlar adına düzenlenen sipariş iadeleri İADE FATURASI kesilmediği takdirde tamamlanamayacaktır.
385 SAYILI VERGİ USUL KANUNU GENEL TEBLİĞİ UYARINCA YENİ UYGULAMA!
Eğer vergi mükellefi değilseniz, almış olduğunuz ürünü iade ederken elinizde bulunan firmamıza ait faturada ilgili iade bölümündeki bilgileri eksiksiz olarak doldurduktan sonra imzalayarak ürün ile birlikte bize geri göndermeniz gerekmektedir. Aksi takdirde iade işleminiz tamamlanmayacaktır. Genel iade şartları aşağıdaki gibidir;
* İadeler mutlak surette orjinal kutu veya ambalajı ile birlikte yapılmalıdır. * Tekrar satılabilirlik özelliğini kaybetmiş, başka bir müşteri tarafından satın alınamayacak durumda olan ürünlerin iadesi kabul edilmemektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün ile birlikte orijinal fatura (sizdeki bütün kopyaları) ve iade sebebini içeren bir dilekçe göndermeniz gerekmektedir. * İade etmek istediğiniz ürün/ürünlerin kargo ücreti firmamız tarafından karşılanmaktadır..