Sony MDR-7506 Circumaural Closed-Back Professional Monitor Headphone
The MDR-7506 is a staple within the recording, film and live arenas. Due to its low impedance and closed ear design, the headphone does an outstanding job of cutting down background noise while providing plenty of volume in the studio or in the field. Additionally, the closed design helps eliminate "headphone bleed" when overdubbing in the studio.
The MDR-7506 is an around-the-ear design and is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport, and its coiled cable allows it to stretch and spring back into place whenever you need a bit more reach.
- Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications
- 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Compact, foldable design
- Coiled cable allows for better mobility, and reach, while also preventing snags from tugging the headphones right off your ears
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity
- Soft Case
- 1/4" Adapter
- Limited 90-Day Warranty